All PCs are built to order, and the current estimated timeframe for receiving and processing orders, build, testing and dispatch is approximately 14 business days, but may extend past this in busy periods, orders for PCs with high end graphics card or processors where supply is currently outstripping demand nationwide, or because of circumstances beyond our control in the current coronavirus-affected environment of supply uncertainty.
Of course, we will do our best to finalise your order as soon as possible. Please note carefully that no compensation will be offered for any orders that extend past our estimate; it is an estimate for the reasons outlined above and in purchasing the system you acknowledge this. If you do not agree, again, please consider your purchase decision carefully.
TechFast Express: Systems marked TechFast Express are subject to a maximum of 3 business day handling and our regular shipping method.
Shipping is via Australia Post. Upon dispatch you will receive a notification with a tracking number that allows you to monitor your delivery's progress to your door.
Australia Post have advised of delays in their network due to unprecedented demand for Eparcel Deliveries in Australia at present. More information can be found on the AusPost website.
We generally find the shipping time from South Australia is as follows:
- SA - AusPost Parcel Post: 2-3 business days
- VIC - AusPost Parcel Post: 3-4 business days
- NSW - AusPost Parcel Post: 3-4 business days
- QLD - AusPost Parcel Post: 3-5 business days
- North QLD - AusPost Parcel Post: 5-7 business days
- NT - AusPost Parcel Post: 5-7 business days
- WA - AusPost Parcel Post: 4-6 business days
- TAS - AusPost Parcel Post: 5-7 business days
but this is subject to many factors, so please contact Australia Post for more accurate information if required.